VOG Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I went toour Dealer today to sign on the ............ed line. Bike will be ready for next week. Nathan and Gary and crewhave been very busy this week with new bikes going out and today with the out of towners coming in for their 800 km service, dam, LOL,needless to say I got pushed back on getting my ride out for this weekend, 72F and sunny today. Just when we arrived bobbyg, his wife and son from London pulled in right behind us and sitting at the bar, (LOL) was Candubrain from Kincardine. It was great to meet all for the first time and to make new friends even withsome new customers in the store. Hope all had a safe ride home.

·
Registered
834 Posts
OneThumb, It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife, glad we had time for a coffee and chat. You can't beat the service at Peak Powersport. My bike was ready by the time we drove back from Tim Hortons. Candubrian was just finishing up as we got back. Small world that it turns out he worked with my oldest brother for a number of years. Hope they have your ride ready soon. The trip home was so warm I had to take off a couple of layers.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Hey guys, little slow posting, been trying to get caught up around the house after being gone for a week.
Took the long way home from Burlington, (450 Kms), got in at 19:30 hrs. Had some explaining to do when i got home. The Mrs. is used to that.
Nice to meet you both, Bobby, tell Chuck to get off the riding lawnmower and back on his Wing!
Alan, hope to see you at the Saturday Night Pipe Band Parades.
brian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.