VOG Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
Glad you got them sold. As long as this thread is going l have a couple sets of them I would like to sell.
One brand new unopened set of black Tri ovals. Should have HP filter and stage 1 card. $350 + shipping.
One almost new chrome set that I had on my XR for 300 miles till I decided I didn't want louder pipes. Has the stage I card but no filter. $300 plus shipping .
PM if interested.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Glad you got them sold. As long as this thread is going l have a couple sets of them I would like to sell.
One brand new unopened set of black Tri ovals. Should have HP filter and stage 1 card. $350 + shipping.
One almost new chrome set that I had on my XR for 300 miles till I decided I didn't want louder pipes. Has the stage I card but no filter. $300 plus shipping .
PM if interested.

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
I also have a set of STOCK OEM XR/XC chrome pipes with about 2500 miles on them for sale, $2700 OBO.

·
Registered
11 Posts
PM if interested.
Do you still have the chrome tri ovals? You saying they are too loud for you?

·
Registered
634 Posts
I have the Tri-Ovals. They're great for guys that don't want exhaust that is too loud but that has a nice rumble under acceleration.
My buddy that has a Slingshot and always rides behind me says that they are the perfect sound and volume for "your badass Cross Country".

Reactions: lou8700
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.