VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen/sat on it or have any feedback?

·
Registered
4,895 Posts

bikendad said:
Has anyone seen/sat on it or have any feedback?
Saw it at the IMS NYC it was in a glass case

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
only feedback I have is that it's $600. For $150 I can buy heated pant liners and take them with any other bike I ever own.

I'd have bought it if I could've upgraded when 'ordering' my bike but since I' already paid for a 'new seat' with the new bike, if I can't upgrade for say $300 it just isn't worth full dollar.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
redpin04 said:
only feedback I have is that it's $600. For $150 I can buy heated pant liners and take them with any other bike I ever own.

I'd have bought it if I could've upgraded when 'ordering' my bike but since I' already paid for a 'new seat' with the new bike, if I can't upgrade for say $300 it just isn't worth full dollar.
I hear ya there Red! That's what I just don't get, why do we have to pay for parts twice? If I want something like this on my new bike, why am I paying for the standard part as well??? Is the only difference then from the stock seat is that it's heated or is there more padding??

·
Registered
53 Posts
If you are having seat problems maybe you can have someone modify your existing seat. Being new to this forum and Victory I am not sure if there is this service already but here is a guy that we use on the Honda VTX board. Great service and a great result. Hope this helps. www.meancitycycles.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.