VOG Forum banner

Touring Cruiser exhaust pipes on Cruiser Deluxe

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  kevinx 
#1 ·
I am the proud owner of an'01 V92C Deluxe. With the red and cream paint scheme, studded seat and sadddlebags, the bike has always reminded me of the Indians and Harleys that were referred to as "full dressers" back in the 50s and early 60s. I put wide whitewalls on it this year and it looks good. To make it look more retrto I would like to put fishtail muflers on it, but with the staggered duals, I don't think they would look too good. The only Vic I have seem witha pipe on both sides are the touring cruisers on the same vintage. Does anyone know if there are any extreme mods that need to be made to the bike to put TC pipes on a Cruiser and does anyone know of a used set of pipes for sale? Thanks

#2 ·

No great big mods need to be done, but you would need to make suport brackets for the mufflers. They are also pretty rare used. about the only way to get them is from a wrecked bike
RPW makes a true dual that could be adapted, but you would likelyneed to trim the side cover

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.