VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked all over the net to see what people have done to upgrading the speakers in the tour pak. None of them showed a 6.5 in the original pod area. Has anyone fit a 6.5 in the original location? What do you suggest?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've looked all over the net to see what people have done to upgrading the speakers in the tour pak. None of them showed a 6.5 in the original pod area. Has anyone fit a 6.5 in the original location? What do you suggest?
I had looked prior as well. After changing mine out to another speaker, stock size, I cannot see there is any way to make a 6.5 work. For mine, because of larger magnets, I had to cut the inside of the trunk to make it fit.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I had looked prior as well. After changing mine out to another speaker, stock size, I cannot see there is any way to make a 6.5 work. For mine, because of larger magnets, I had to cut the inside of the trunk to make it fit.
Without modding trunk 6.5 will not fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.