VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Just passing along the deal that Canadian Tire has on a 3/8" drive Torque Wrench. $49.99 down from $129.99. See link below (hope it works, if not, go to the latest flyer). If someone has experience with / comments on this tool (positive or negative) it would be appreciated.

https://m.canadiantire.ca/products/...alse&isBarcodeValue=false&selectedSku=0589642
The reviews on the wrench are far from stellar, but it might be worth a shot. Your URL above didn't work for me, so I thought I would post this one:
Mastercraft 3/8" Drive Torque Wrench, SAE/Metric | Canadian Tire

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for checking and fixing the link. It seemed that a lot of the negative reviews were from folks looking to use this Wrench for Car Lug nuts. Wrong application... Still, it's good to see what other folks think. I have the larger Mastercraft Torque Wrench for my cars, and it's been great. Hopefully the smaller one will work equally well for the other applications on the bike fasteners (especially oil drain plug - seen some folks having issues over-torquing those - yikes!). I'm pretty sure I get at least 10 days to return the item, so all in all, worth the risk. I'll post back if I have any issues.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I have a 1/2 inch drive torque wrench from ct. Works good for me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.