Looks good. Nice place to put it!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

smh07 said:
It is not water proof by any means, just a place to put small items.
That's what I thought, was looking for a place to carry my paperwork. Guess it's back to tape and ziplock bags... Already missing the storage on the Vision...lol

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
dsjr70 said:
smh07 said:
That's what I thought, was looking for a place to carry my paperwork. Guess it's back to tape and ziplock bags... Already missing the storage on the Vision...lol
Magnetic tank bag or a back pack?

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
stilcrazee said:
dsjr70 said:
smh07 said:
Nah, dont have that much to worry about. I will propably just put the registration and insurance card in a ziploc and tape it to the inside of the side panel like I did the last time.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
dsjr70 said:
stilcrazee said:
dsjr70 said:
smh07 said:
Nah, dont have that much to worry about. I will propably just put the registration and insurance card in a ziploc and tape it to the inside of the side panel like I did the last time.
Oh, that paperwork. I thought you meant carrying business paperwork around.
Velco that ziplock

·
Registered
326 Posts

I mounted a "fork" bag on the lower frame rales, in front of the starter. You hardly notice it when you look at the bike.
I bought the kind of bag with "velcro" across the front and side flaps, it keeps the water out very well.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
stilcrazee said:
dsjr70 said:
stilcrazee said:
dsjr70 said:
smh07 said:
Oh, that paperwork. I thought you meant carrying business paperwork around.
Velco that ziplock
Yeah, I keep the rolling, I mean the cigarette paper in my back pocket...lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.