1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
That is where I get my tires. HalfCrazy introduced me to them a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
And it may sound weird to some, but the tires i've gotten from them have been very fresh. Manufacture dates within weeks of ordering (one was a week old).

Reactions: BoilerMan

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
Just checked their price on Avon Cobra's for my XC, $70 higher than what I paid from Dennis Kirk.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Just checked their price on Avon Cobra's for my XC, $70 higher than what I paid from Dennis Kirk.
Guess it depends on the tire. Same price at both places for the Bridgestones I run.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Curious did you catch a sale at kirk?
I always found them to be high on Dunlops & Continentals.
Could be a brand thing or lower prices on more popular stuff.

·
Registered
23,463 Posts

·
Registered
4,223 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
maybe you should have looked that they offer free shipping too.
$224.00 with free shipping
or
$316.00 with free shipping
MMMMM let me think now, well I just don't know mmm 224 vs 316 uhh 224 vs 316 I'll take whats behind door number 3.
Thats right Bob you have almost won it's Double your IQ or no money back Bob & you can win if you just tell us your name Bob.
Your name Bob c'mon your name you had one when you came in Bob just tell us your name.......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.