VOG Forum banner

Time to move on

5K views 43 replies 20 participants last post by  wvrider1 
#1 ·
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Vehicle
Sad day.. decided to move on. Anyone interested pm me. 2016. 8,000 miles. Tons of goodies on her.

See less See more
#8 ·
Nothing done to engine. 21 inch wheel and fender-v&h exhaust- loyds fuel pack - timing wheel - 1/4turn throttle - loyds air filter - fosgate 4x100 amp. Hertz 6x9 in bags -6.5 in front - adjustable lowering link - color match inner fairing and speaker lids front and back - painted front lower fairing - led victory headlight.

#11 ·
Just curious ...... what will you ride next ?
I sent a pic to a buddy who loves to buy and collect bikes. He doesn’t have a victory and after riding mine he’s done. He loves the comfort and power.

#24 ·
Reactions: jgity
#25 ·
It is a nice looking ride. Put your salesman hat on and hope a informed buyer is looking. To buy a stock XC and make it look and sound like that would take more money than the 14. Also listing where it's located might help.

#30 ·
SURPRISE...many said VICTORY resale would be low. I was looking for 2 months...$11,900-$19,000. I feel bad for those that sold a great bike for that thinking. :cool018:
TRUE story: When VICTORY said closing, I called MANY dealers looking for a deal on a VEGAS 8-BALL. Ones that would give me price over the phone were knocking off $1-2000. Till I found a NEW one in Lakeland, FL...$7900OTD. The 2016 CCT, with 6954 miles on it, I found in Minnesota, glad he wanted quick sale...I got it for $10,000 cash. (thinking he didn't check cycle-trader for prices, OUR WIN:dance:)
Hope you get what you want and buyer I KNOW will be happy with a GREAT bike.:icon_thumleft:

Reactions: Chattanooga_Mark
#35 ·
! If I wasn't putting a new pool in I believe I'd take a serious interest
Buy the bike & take cool showers instead or just do like us country folk & get a cheap kiddy pool from Walmart. You won't miss a pool when ur out riding

#33 ·
@slickvic Bold move, dude. I think it's a fair offer. More than I could do. I think @jgity should give that serious consideration.

#34 ·
I backed out but have a buddy interested. He’s looking at it and OP has someone else interested. That bike gonna sell just not sure for how much. It’s clean looking for sure.

Reactions: Chattanooga_Mark
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.