Registered
4,468 Posts
They all come with the funky end cap?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts

bubba said:
.......................................................................................................................................
YEP!!, the thunder headers have a unique exhaust chamber, that prevents allot of "ANTI-REVERSION" waves, from returning back to the head --Messing up the bikes scavenging effect, which reduces the hp/tq #'s, That "funky" cap is part of their design

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
racky said:
bubba said:
.......................................................................................................................................
YEP!!, the thunder headers have a unique exhaust chamber, that prevents allot of "ANTI-REVERSION" waves, from returning back to the head --Messing up the bikes scavenging effect, which reduces the hp/tq #'s, That "funky" cap is part of their design
Thanks, learn something new every day.don't know I can get over the look. Just my opinion!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just got these on my bike, they sound great, can't wait to see what it pulls when its dyno'd, the bike is pulling harder for sure, I do run the Lloydz cams, intake and VFC all done by KevinX. only bummer is the heat shields dont just go back on, i am waiting to hear back from Lloyd on how to put them back on. will update when I know. I do like the looks of them with the heat shields on.

·
Registered
12 Posts

Thundercones are one....these things sound great!!!! I have shopped and listened to Honkers, Atom Bombs, s1, and s2's these things have much better sound than any of them. Lloyd Dyno them at 109.4 HP x 113.7 TQ Love them

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.