VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed these baffles?
I am reading about the benefits to a straight pipe.
But will I see a benefit in performace/tone in my vic swept pipes.
I currently have the stock baffles in the stock swept pipes.
Thanks for any info. or personal experience with this product.

·
Registered
20 Posts
beerhunter said:
Has anyone installed these baffles?
I am reading about the benefits to a straight pipe.
But will I see a benefit in performace/tone in my vic swept pipes.
I currently have the stock baffles in the stock swept pipes.
Thanks for any info. or personal experience with this product.
I have installed these baffles and it was the best upgrade i have doneallongwith the S&S intake. Removing the stock baffles was not easy as one of them did not come out ealy. my wife said that when i started it for the first time she thought it was going to come through the garage wall. so in short sound is much better and I feel like the acceleration is better
when racing friends.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I installed the TM baffles in my shotgun pipes. I noticed a performance increase vs. having the baffles completely removed. As far as sound, I love it. However, I do tend to ride last in groups because the shotguns with TM's installed are very, very loud.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have them and riding normal they have a deeper little more pop to them, but open her up and they get pretty loud.

I have the same swept pipes and got a little better performance and maybe just a tap more mpg, but I wanted the sound so I am very happy with the results.

·
Registered
72 Posts
hey guys i just found a set of vic swept pipes and i am having them installed thursday. do these baffles make much difference? will i gain back the power that I'm going to loose by putting on the aftermarket exhaust. how loud are they at idle and normal down the road riding. i know they will be loud as f*** when i open her up. also i measured my pipes and i am getting 2 1/16 inside and 2 3/16 outside so is that part number 2001. thanks for the help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.