VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have pics of their install? mine came with two small breather filters and a black piece of plastic that i have no idea where it goes.. any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Just contact Allen Flores on Facebook. He will answer your questions. My bike is an 06. When I got mine it didn't have a plastic part. The filter goes on the pcv hose you detach from the stock air-box. I don't know if it changed, but you also have to drill out the holes for the stock air box. The new bolts go up from underneath. Will see if I can find a pic of mine after install.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
I bet the install is similar to the Lloydz TT intake. You can look up the install instructions on his site. One of the small breather filters will be for the crank case breather tube. Cut that hose a little and install the filter on the end. This video by Witchdoctors also shows how to install the TTs. May be of some use. On the TTs, Lloydz states you have to replace the IAV with his IAV, but don't know about the 3rd Gear intake.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.