VOG Forum banner
39241 - 39260 of 39297 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,281 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,281 Posts
NOT me, used Dr diet suggestion from long ago....was 238, now 189. PM me, I'll give you my PayPal account for how to/payment:eat:

Font Poster Electric blue Signage Event

My diet before....

Font Circle Electric blue Rectangle Rainbow

·
Premium Member
14,281 Posts
ANOTHER AMEN (y)

Font Magenta Rectangle Brand

·
Premium Member
14,281 Posts
Again, wrong thread, BUT had to share.... 😁

Font Tie News Collar Blazer

·
Registered
9,389 Posts
Don't tell AOC....worse then a cow, I had a horse....PEEEEUUU to:oops:

View attachment 636105
Boy, you ain't lying. Dad wanted a cowboy, but after a number of years dealing with horses, told him I'll ride motorcycles. They're much safer.

·
Premium Member
14,281 Posts
ELECTRIFYING INFO...

Vehicle Car Wheel Motor vehicle Tire

Wheel Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Tread

Vehicle Tire Wheel Window Automotive tire

Font Water Grass Gas Sky

Tire Motor vehicle Product Asphalt Vehicle

·
Premium Member
14,281 Posts
That size Victory and a 106 has to be FUN:devil:

• Haha
Reactions: lou8700

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Boy, you ain't lying. Dad wanted a cowboy, but after a number of years dealing with horses, told him I'll ride motorcycles. They're much safer.
also horse will flat out bite a plug outta ya!!!! also make sure ya dont walk behind them i dont care if they know ya or know where ya are by touching them. they get ready to kick ya they'll send ya into next year or maybe even kill ya. they pack a punch. so do mules.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Not true of all.
My cat was always happy to see me and always wanted to be with me. Still miss him. :cry:

My dad's cat is exactly like that though. I've been over to feed him when dad is away and he barely acknowledges I exist. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Got back from one our granddaughter's 8th birthday. Our youngest granddaughter was sitting on grandma's lap coloring at the table but kept "digging for gold" as most 3 year olds do. She stuck her finger up her nose yet again and grandma tried to pull her arm down but before she could our granddaughter proudly proclaimed "GOT IT!".

We're still laughing about it 🙉🙊🙈

39241 - 39260 of 39297 Posts