VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PM me if youcan make it or answer this post on the Main Forum (Anybody for Coffee on Thurs meetAndy For Coffee) meet (here my Place)Wednesday around 5:30/5:45 pmto arrivein Florida for 7:00 pm Thursday. (Weather Permitting)
OneThumb

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
You can pick me up along 95 south.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
And yes it does know the way, its going back to see "Daddy" in two weeks. Why dont you guys put your coffee off for a couple weeks and ride down with us?

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Clubford00 said:
Not whinin but they way i read it your leaving time and cofee time sounded to close together to be ridin !
Bobbyg says we can do it in

Total Travel Estimates:23 hours 40 minutes / 1455.34 miles

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
OneThumb said:
Clubford00 said:
Not whinin but they way i read it your leaving time and cofee time sounded to close together to be ridin !
Bobbyg says we can do it in

Total Travel Estimates:23 hours 40 minutes / 1455.34 miles
The Crazy Canuks: OT
That's 1.4 Iron Butts...almost Two and a Half Cheeks...each way!

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Clubford00 said:
And yes it does know the way, its going back to see "Daddy" in two weeks. Why dont you guys put your coffee off for a couple weeks and ride down with us?
Wev'e been working up to rides like this weekly, we started with local coffee stops first , then increased as weeks went by.
According to Andy's map it's all down hill.
OT

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
OneThumb said:
Clubford00 said:
Wev'e been working up to rides like this weekly, we started with local cffee stops first , then increased as weeks went by.
OT
1) I like Clubford's Idea.

2) Yes, Downhill to Florida...Uphill to Canada!

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
OneThumb said:
Clubford00 said:
Wev'e been working up to rides like this weekly, we started with local cffee stops first , then increased as weeks went by.
OT
Load up on Timmies it is all Starbucks and Dunkin Doughnuts once you cross over the border

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
From Andys perspective, i thought everything was "Up Hill" lol

Sorry Andy , But it was right there. I would lose my union card if i didnt use that one!

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Donna is up for the ride now that dinner is included. I told her it won't take to long because there are no Tim Horton's along the way to slow the group down...

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.