VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PM me if youcan make it or answer this post on the Main Forum (Anybody for Coffee on Thurs meetAndy For Coffee) meet (here my Place)Wednesday around 5:30/5:45 pmto arrivein Florida for 7:00 pm Thursday. (Weather Permitting)
OneThumb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,895 Posts
You can pick me up along 95 south.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,867 Posts
And yes it does know the way, its going back to see "Daddy" in two weeks. Why dont you guys put your coffee off for a couple weeks and ride down with us?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Clubford00 said:
Not whinin but they way i read it your leaving time and cofee time sounded to close together to be ridin !
Bobbyg says we can do it in

Total Travel Estimates:23 hours 40 minutes / 1455.34 miles
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,850 Posts
OneThumb said:
Clubford00 said:
Not whinin but they way i read it your leaving time and cofee time sounded to close together to be ridin !
Bobbyg says we can do it in

Total Travel Estimates:23 hours 40 minutes / 1455.34 miles
The Crazy Canuks: OT
That's 1.4 Iron Butts...almost Two and a Half Cheeks...each way!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Clubford00 said:
And yes it does know the way, its going back to see "Daddy" in two weeks. Why dont you guys put your coffee off for a couple weeks and ride down with us?
Wev'e been working up to rides like this weekly, we started with local coffee stops first , then increased as weeks went by.
According to Andy's map it's all down hill.
OT
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,850 Posts
OneThumb said:
Clubford00 said:
And yes it does know the way, its going back to see "Daddy" in two weeks. Why dont you guys put your coffee off for a couple weeks and ride down with us?
Wev'e been working up to rides like this weekly, we started with local cffee stops first , then increased as weeks went by.
According to Andy's map it's all down hill.
OT
1) I like Clubford's Idea.

2) Yes, Downhill to Florida...Uphill to Canada!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,895 Posts
OneThumb said:
Clubford00 said:
And yes it does know the way, its going back to see "Daddy" in two weeks. Why dont you guys put your coffee off for a couple weeks and ride down with us?
Wev'e been working up to rides like this weekly, we started with local cffee stops first , then increased as weeks went by.
According to Andy's map it's all down hill.
OT
Load up on Timmies it is all Starbucks and Dunkin Doughnuts once you cross over the border
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,867 Posts
From Andys perspective, i thought everything was "Up Hill" lol

Sorry Andy , But it was right there. I would lose my union card if i didnt use that one!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,895 Posts
Donna is up for the ride now that dinner is included. I told her it won't take to long because there are no Tim Horton's along the way to slow the group down...
 
1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top