VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,110 Posts
He certainly has no worry it will be stolen. Has to only be a handful of people in the world that could fit it to drive off.

I saw him in person one time backstage at an event I was working. He is HUGE!!! He is also very nice. Him, Kenny Smith, and Barkley were all walking down and they acknowledged every officer they saw and greeted them. Michael Jordan? Not so much.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
He certainly has no worry it will be stolen. Has to only be a handful of people in the world that could fit it to drive off.

I saw him in person one time backstage at an event I was working. He is HUGE!!! He is also very nice. Him, Kenny Smith, and Barkley were all walking down and they acknowledged every officer they saw and greeted them. Michael Jordan? Not so much.
Cool story. He just comes across as a really great and fun guy. I get a kick out of those dudes in the studio with Ernie Johnson every March Madness. Sometimes Shaq is with them. I think back in 2018 the Treehouse Master Pete Nelson built him a big treehouse on his property in I believe, Georgia. Then just a few weeks ago I saw him Running Wild with Bear Grylls and even though not in game shape anymore, he took everything Bear threw at him in stride and had a good time.

bear grylls with shaq o'neal - Bing video

·
Registered
610 Posts
He seems like he would be a fun guy to hang out with. I will say I don't know how he has any time to enjoy that thing with all the commercials he does tho!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.