VOG Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
y'all have any specifics to look out for on a 2010 8 ball vision? I may be lookin hard at a 2010 that's looks to be in really good shape. with only 5600 miles. all help is very much appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
26,480 Posts
The 8Ball is stripped down. It didn't come with a stereo, heated equipment, adjustable windshield, or rear passenger boards (only pegs I believe). Of course most of these things could have been added so it may have them.

Check if it has had the front fender kit added.

Check the rear brake. It may not be up to snuff as the bike has not been ridden. It will probably need to be bled at a minimum.

Probably had original tires too, which I would replace.

I would also look around the headlight and make sure it doesn't have any cracks. Those are expensive so if it does you can get some money off.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
definitely not like that one of yours steve. how ya been? I had a 09 arlen ness vic vision, am kinda missin it. this one that's for sale is almost tooooo good to be true. gr8t shape, only 5600 miles. of course theres the one problem that polanus doent make 'em any more.!

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
good golly miss molly! steve, you really put yours thru hell and high water didn't ya!? you buy that 750 honda ya was thinkin on? I am still shopin, all over the place on which bike to get, a connie an fjr a 8 bal vic vision, a mostly new h.d. fxdc only 2k mile] the ctx 1300or maybe a g.w. f6b 2013 model w/only 10k miles and only 10k bucks for it] decisions decisions lol!

·
Super Moderator
26,480 Posts
good golly miss molly! steve, you really put yours thru hell and high water didn't ya!? you buy that 750 honda ya was thinkin on? I am still shopin, all over the place on which bike to get, a connie an fjr a 8 bal vic vision, a mostly new h.d. fxdc only 2k mile] the ctx 1300or maybe a g.w. f6b 2013 model w/only 10k miles and only 10k bucks for it] decisions decisions lol!
https://www.thevog.net/threads/back-to-black-again.150093/

Reactions: Rollin

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I decided to buy a V-Strom 650. Fit me better, larger fuel tank and there are more options and tire choices.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I decided to buy a V-Strom 650. Fit me better, larger fuel tank and there are more options and tire choices.
no doubt. there are v stroms all over the place down here. seem to be quite popular.
don't be afraid to fly in buy one and ride home. Some guys have add a marien radio. How much are they asking

minneapolis motorcycles/scooters "victory vision" - craigslist
don't be afraid to fly in buy one and ride home. Some guys have add a marien radio. How much are they asking

minneapolis motorcycles/scooters "victory vision" - craigslist
they're askin 6500 for the 8 ball vision

·
Premium Member
7,876 Posts
can you live with out a radio, try driving to work with out one. You might not need the heated seat or the grips but there nice on cold nights and mornings.
The power windshield is great and you can add it later but its 300 or 400 dollars.
Bet you could get the bike for 6K if it has new tires if not your looking at $500 for the pair plus mounting

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
can you live with out a radio, try driving to work with out one. You might not need the heated seat or the grips but there nice on cold nights and mornings.
The power windshield is great and you can add it later but its 300 or 400 dollars.
Bet you could get the bike for 6K if it has new tires if not your looking at $500 for the pair plus mounting
thanks for the help. I will keep that in mind.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.