VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
@Red pearl2016cct So, Street 750. I have not had the opportunity to ride one yet. I did sit on one and it wasn't too bad. You are enjoying it, are you? This is good! I have wondered about how these bikes would perform, what the engine feels like and so on. What stands out for you about this bike?

Nice stable, btw!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine is the red vic. But the little who rides it says it's good for commuting. He only ways 125 so it's fast with him on it.. to me it's the cheaper version, front and rear are just single brakes. Sound like a small inline 4 without exhaust pipe. It's to small for , but to each his own.. it not a bad bike just not my style.. btw vibration is minor

·
Registered
190 Posts
That's the bike I took my riding course in, I took it at a Harley dealer and that's what they had...is a tiny little thing but hey, I know of a guy who has a Honda Shadow 750 and he says is just about what he can handle, he tried a VTX 1300 and was too much for him, so like you said, to each....

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
Mine is the red vic. But the little who rides it says it's good for commuting. He only ways 125 so it's fast with him on it.. to me it's the cheaper version, front and rear are just single brakes. Sound like a small inline 4 without exhaust pipe. It's to small for , but to each his own.. it not a bad bike just not my style.. btw vibration is minor
LOL! I thought all three were yours!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Now I now where that extra Cross County went... :dlit_toetap:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.