VOG Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Custom made in Italy, the 'DUU'ais a naked, twin seater, premium motorcycle with a modular layout. Two Western Motorcycle Culturesare synthesized inside: a European rolling chassis, powered by a muscular American big-twin.
"X-Wedge" engine, with a capacity of 1916cc (117c.i.). at the core.
Each one made to order, by hand, utilizing that extra $30,000 you had laying around.
www.crs-motorcycles.com

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Exotic lookin bike , that would be a blast to roll-up on one at bike nite!!, and park it along side a confederate "fighter" bike, & a Motorczysz bike, real head turners for sure!!

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Bhayes said:
Andy said:
It looks vaguely familiar...

Ah! Notice the 'hint' I left in the text of the original post.

"X-Wedge" engine, with a capacity of 1916cc (117c.i.). at thecore.
You set 'em up...

I'll knock 'em down!

The exception is when one of the Canadian giants are involved and I'll just run away...very fast!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts

" X " wedge and " Hog " in the same title ?
" Hog " generally refers to Harley, " X " wedge, is strictly S&S, nothing HD about it !
Sorry, it's been one of those days, ;)
Really nice machine though.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mmm, I'm not sure about that Core. Looks good, but with the exhaust tips ending right under the rider's left butt cheek....
I wonder what that smell is...

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
all that money and do i see pushrods?

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
just doesn't do it for me. I like a few angles(like the overhead) but the bike looks too busy with the light mounts and the rims. Go naked, be naked, too much stuff on the bike.

I'm hoping someday they do a production version of the Core bike, but I doubt that'll ever happen.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Cool looking. The seat gets my attention - doesn't look comfy. I'd hate to start a 250 mi. ride on this bike. Looks more like a bar hopper.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.