VOG Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Just bought a Coolstream Duo off eBay, seems only downside to it is it's not controllable from the lh handlebar switch.
I'm presuming one joins Spotify, programs music genres into it then just let's it do it's thing...
Start tunes, control volume with the handlebars.
If your phone app is setup for it the music will start when it connects to Bluetooth. Mine does that. Works fine but I still prefer iPod for simplicity. I keep cool stream for backup.

Start tunes, control volume with the handlebars.
If your phone app is setup for it the music will start when it connects to Bluetooth. Mine does that. Works fine but I still prefer iPod for simplicity. I keep cool stream for backup.
Thanks, and yeah I'll probably do the same thing, my iPod was programmed over a decade ago, and the music I like is old 60s 70s some 80s stuff.
Though I have been seeing some great new local bands lately and purchasing some downloads through Bandcamp site.
Seen Sunny Coast psychedelic rock band ZONG a coupla times now.
Like a cross between Sabbath, Motorhead, and Hawkwind with splashes of other old school rock mixed in.
3 piece band, no vocals, a relentless mindscape of sound.

Reactions: IndyVictory
ZONG....for anyone with my tastes in music

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.