The Official Politics and Religion Thread | Page 6104 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

The Official Politics and Religion Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Andy, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bikendad

bikendad Well-Known Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2010 Victory Cross Country
    Who here agrees that if Joe backs down from a 1 on 1 debate with Trump that he doesn't have what it takes?
    Believe it or not I'm keeping an open mind on this election but it will be more than telling if he can't handle a debate.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Known1

Known1 Well-Known Member

2013 Cross Country Tour
    If JB refuses to debate, I think it would significantly harm his chances at winning the election.

What makes you think that JB or his campaign would refuse to debate DJT?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. kaitiff

kaitiff Well-Known Member

14 XC/07 KPT
    I don't think there's any chance that Joe won't debate Donnie.. it was posted earlier that there are at least 3 separate presidential debates planned. I would be just as curious to see the VP debate.. whoever Joe picks. I still feel that this election more than any other in history is as much about the VP as it is about the POTUS position.. both major candidates are 70+, both have had accusations of diminished capacity leveled against them. Honestly I think Joe was the worst pick in the entire field that the democrats fielded. I don't have any objections to him as a candidate ideologically or fundamentally.. I just really would have liked to have seen a much younger candidate with less baggage.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Bujee1

Bujee1 Well-Known Member

2011 Cross Country, and 2016 Cross Country Tour
    Only you can answer that question for yourself. There are those who merely say that all lives matter equally, but shy away from any issue that would prove that they mean it. Of course, the first step would be to acknowledge that racial disparities exist and it is up to all of us to eliminate them. But like I said, only you can determine if the above applies to you and only you can decide what you will do going forward.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Bujee1

Bujee1 Well-Known Member

The Republicans knew this day would come but did not come up with a proposal until last Friday. And it was essentially, "give us another week".
    Given what Nancy has to work with, how could she be more specific?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Bujee1

Bujee1 Well-Known Member

So there is no section 8 housing where you live? Sounds like Trump played on your fear that there might be sometime in the future. He is still just trying to keep his base happy by playing on your fears and making you believe he is the only savior between you and whatever it is that you fear. In this case, Section 8 housing near you. It makes sense that you would be excited, that message was specially made just for you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. satxron

satxron Well-Known Member

2006 Kingpin
    Got anybody that was not the leader of a car theft ring and is a gay basher. Lewis would have given exactly the same speech Obama gave. She tried to primary him to win as a Trump supporting Democrat. Talk about being played! The biggest con woman in Georgia.

Did I mention she is a Q-Anon follower.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Bujee1

Bujee1 Well-Known Member

Perhaps we should ask the Lincoln Project or Republicans Against Trump? They are all Republicans who have not only turned their back on Trump, but they are putting their own money where their mouth is in buying commercial spots on Fox.
    One Civil Rights Attorney vs. a PAC of Attorneys and businessmen and a PAC of Republican Voters Against Trump. Here's the link, (I know you like links).
    Republican Voters Against Trump
    Here is a picture in case you can't follow the link.
    Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 10.11.22 AM.png
    Definitely puts things in perspective, wouldn't you say?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. BBob

BBob Well-Known Member

11 XC, 04 KP
    Maybe his inability to finish a sentence or remember where he is. I'm not even sure he still knows WHO he is.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Bujee1

Bujee1 Well-Known Member

That is a non issue. Biden has agreed to three debates. In my opinion that is more than enough given everyone has already made up their mind.

• Like Like x 1
  11. satxron

satxron Well-Known Member

2006 Kingpin
    I think Joe will do just fine in a debate. They will coach him to slow down his speech. Its too bad folks don't understand stuttering. I assume you all know Biden had a serious issue with it as a young man and got through via training. If he gets fired up and goes to fast he loses words or gets out of context. Frequently he tries to do the fired up this is important stuff and very often he looses a word or even part of a sentence.

Senator several terms, VP two terms, I think he can handle a debate. Especially if they teach him about 30 awesome lies by Trump to end each question or reply with. When it comes to understanding government and how it works, Trump couldn't carry his brief case let alone understand any written words in it.

Biden can actually use the line, "When I am elected you may wind up in a New York State jail". Lock him up!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. iabob

iabob Well-Known Member

Victory Kingpin
    Agree. I think anyone entertaining the thought that Biden would back out of a debate is clinically looney tunes. Joe’s done this his whole life, he fears nothing from the most lying president of all time.

That said, it actually is smart strategy for the leader to resist debates and whoever is behind calls for more. Strategically Joe should play it safe and mail it in at this point, it’s his presidency to lose. Trump on the other hand is behind, and badly. He needs as many opportunities as he can get for a trip up. Regardless, early voting starts in several swing states next month. The election outcome could be determined before the debates end.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. iabob

iabob Well-Known Member

Victory Kingpin
    22B7722E-1791-43DC-8832-6F99CD28881F.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. kaitiff

kaitiff Well-Known Member

14 XC/07 KPT
    I still say the BEST way for Biden to win in a debate against Cadet Bone Spurs is just treat him like the over privileged little **** he has always been, be condescending and talk down to him.. or just don't acknowledge him at all. That's the ONE thing a Narcissist can't handle.. being ignored.. or at least not being loved. Trump's recent petulant lip-flip over why everyone has a higher favorability rating than he does on Twitter is the perfect example. Let him get heated.. let him run his mouth.. then replay his temper tantrum on Youtube for the next few months.. Joe doesn't have to do much to let Donnie beat himself.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Blowndodge

Blowndodge Well-Known Member

2013 Victory XCT
    You have no idea how and who started this fake Lincoln project. You only regurgitate what you've been instructed to do by the party that controls your thinking. See you're right back in the 1800's.

George Conway was one of the founders. YOU'VE got to be kidding me! He's always been a never Trumper. Their columns are written in the Washington Post. Double WOW! You make is sound like the Republican party is running away. You got a handful of swamp people like Mitt Romney who we all knew was not a Republican and that's your "Evidence?" Brahahahahahaha.. oooooooooookay!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.