VOG Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Official Politics and Religion Thread

4M views 95K replies 280 participants last post by  broggyr 
#1 ·
For those who enjoy discussing political/Governmental issues, this is the thread to place your comments and opinions. Please remember that this thread is monitored and the management does ask that VOG Members respect the opinions of others. Name calling and rude behavior will not be tolerated.

Please don't make me play Moderator!

With that said, Let The Thread Begin!

#95,202 ·
I think what it comes down to it, admit nothing, destroy everything in your path, When caught blame someone else!
That sounds like Trump's playbook. Project much?

Reactions: sfoens
#95,203 ·
The domestic terrorists in Antifa and Black Lives Matter have accomplished one thing: the most costly riots in the history of our country, reports the far-left Axios.

Peaceful my ass!
You know, there is no mention of BLM or Antifa in the article you posted. I guess you added that for dramatic effect. Now I see why you don't post links most of the time.

Reactions: sfoens
#95,204 ·
So, he believes the surveys are wrong and whites are the most racist. Ok, I can accept that possibility. So by his own ridiculous logic, he believes ALL whites are racist. Or that's just minutiae, lol!!!
I believe so. All cops are also racist. That is why black officers are being called the N word and insulted for having stereotypical black facial features. I have talked to some of these officers and they are just as confused about it as I am.

#95,205 ·
First of all look up the definition of minutiae. You are using it wrong. Second, I believe the dictionary definition of racism. Third, I don't deny what those surveys that consist mostly of white people say. I'm not disputing what they think. I'm just saying it is wrong. There is a disconnect between the truth and what most people in the survey think. I have posted from many sources the definition of Racism. Rather than embrace those definitions, the key strategy from White Supremacists is to make up their own. I don't believe all those people are white supremacists. They are complicit. Being complicit allows the White Supremacists to act without challenge. Hence our current state.
I hope this post was clear. I get the impression the last one confused you regarding what I actually said. I am not saying all white people are racist. I am saying the people in the poll did not know the definition of racism.
I appreciate the effort. But, "to be honest", clear as mud.

#95,206 ·
I believe so. All cops are also racist. That is why black officers are being called the N word and insulted for having stereotypical black facial features. I have talked to some of these officers and they are just as confused about it as I am.

pretty powerful video....he'll just be lumped in with the Candice Owens, Larry Elders of the world as Uncle Tom's, Slave Traders, etc. But for those with half a brain, these testimonies speak volumes about how illlogical this "movement" is.

For example, here's a quote (you have probably seen it) from a member 1/4 brain club.

VVB told me that the people who originally sold my people into slavery were black. That's true and those people still exist today. Larry Elder is one of them.
VVB started off getting my respect. He lost it.

#95,207 ·

Ok. That has nothing to do with me or members of my family who are police officers.

#95,208 ·
pretty powerful video....he'll just be lumped in with the Candice Owens, Larry Elders of the world as Uncle Tom's, Slave Traders, etc. But for those with half a brain, these testimonies speak volumes about how illlogical this "movement" is.

For example, here's a quote (you have probably seen it) from a member 1/4 brain club.
I stand by that quote. But not the insult attached to it. That's a point off your credibility score. There is too much at stake to be confused by the slave traders who feed the far right what they want to hear.

#95,209 ·
I appreciate the effort. But, "to be honest", clear as mud.
I'm sorry to confuse you. I'm doing my best to be clear but I can't compensate for your ability to comprehend what I'm saying. Best to move on to another subject. No shame. Your sheepdog is confused too.

Reactions: kaitiff
#95,210 ·

I love watching Larry Elder and have post a ton of great videos form him. You know how many have been discussed? None that I can remember. I wonder why that is? :rolleyes-97:

#95,214 · (Edited)
It's a shame that the personal attacks continue. *THIS* is why we shouldn't have a political thread on a motorcycle forum. Because of that, this thread is now locked. It's going to be a while before it's unlocked again (unless someone else unlocks it).

The rules were shown at the beginning of this thread.
The rules were shown recently as a reminder.
The rules continue to be ignored.

Just because this thread (and many others) were a lawless wasteland for way too long does not mean it's going to continue.

Don't like it? Tough. Y'all had your chance. Get another moderator or get another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.