VOG Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sheesh, will it ever end? Almost 20 years of Victory motorcycles and people still don't know what it is. It looks like its the owner this time?

Honda Victory 2012

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Must be a used car lot or some other type of reseller that took the bike as a trade-in. Nobody who owns any bike would make that mistake.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I should buy it and park it next to my Yamaha. At least that's what a guy asked me once, "Victory, nice looking bike! Who makes that, Yamaha?"

The fame and noteriety of our beloved brand... :banghead:

·
Premium Member
14,192 Posts
Sheesh, will it ever end? Almost 20 years of Victory motorcycles and people still don't know what it is. It looks like its the owner this time?

Honda Victory 2012
I saw 2012 $16,000....mine 2014 but no paint job should get same :rofl3: or get painted and ask $24,000

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Well, if it was one of them HarleyhondaVictory's, then the paint would be justification for the extra 12 grand.

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
Probably did have but the camera with the user got slightly burnt whilst taking the picture.....

• Haha
Reactions: Bujee1 and nakota7

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
The guy who did that to his HondaVictory should be slapped across his ButtFace!

·
Registered
397 Posts
The odd thing is that so many people love the looks of Victory bikes. I get lots of positive comments and many good looks and nods. If it were not for bikers being so brand oriented I think Victory would have done much better. Vics are unique and good looking but not a Harley or rice burner so no go!!

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
The odd thing is that so many people love the looks of Victory bikes. I get lots of positive comments and many good looks and nods. If it were not for bikers being so brand oriented I think Victory would have done much better. Vics are unique and good looking but not a Harley or rice burner so no go!!
When someone tells me it looks like a space ship, I tell them it's because it is. They put wheels on it to keep the FAA off our backs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.