VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after a couple of months waiting around never thinking the day would arrive, the new bike is in!!!! I will be picking up on Friday and there might even be a surprise or two or three!!!
I can't wait for the unveiling! More to follow....

·
Registered
303 Posts
Oh now come on . . . you can't tease us like that!

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
dsjr70 said:
Well, after a couple of months waiting around never thinking the day would arrive, the new bike is in!!!! I will be picking up on Friday and there might even be a surprise or two or three!!!
Oh Don, your such a "Drama Queen"

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OneThumb said:
dsjr70 said:
Don, your such a "Drama Queen"
Hey, this is the only way I am going to catch up to Deano!

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Don, Don, Don.....you will never catch Deano if you mention his name in the thread. He's got the site wired directly to the Bat-phone and that big spotlight in the skyy.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
LOL. Were you busy replacing the bulb in the spotlight????

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
i'm sure he was playing with something but it wasn't farkle.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Don, did you buy Andy's old Can Am Spyder????

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Well, yesterday was the unveiling. The new bike might shock most of you that know me, it certainly did shock Andy and one other VOG member whenthey saw it. I have been looking for a adequet around town cruiser with lots of storage and after riding all the Vic's and most other manufacturer bikes this was the best all around bike I could find....

Yes, as a touring bike it still is not for me but Andy at Volusia Motorsports gave me a great deal since the bike had been sitting at the dealership since he took delivery last year. Andy (VOG) will have a video up in a few days where I explain exactly why I decided on the Cross Roads and who our mystery guest from the VOG was.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
For those who may not be aware, DSJR70 was one of the first to test ride a Cross Roads and gave a straight forward review that caused a bit of a stir.

Here's that interview:

And yes, as DSJR70 stated, the new video(s) will be posted in the next few days. So, stand by for more!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.