I wanna ride it...

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Like it but don't want one.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Any word on how they are selling? The cutoff date of February 15th is rapidly approaching.

After watching that video a second time, possibly February 15th is not a cutoff date...maybe it could be interpreted that if you order by 2/15, you'll have it by the end of March. And, you can still order it after that date, it will just be delivered after March.

Has anyone you know ordered one yet?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts

After seeing the video --> 2 things
They should have put a tach on it.
The derby covers would have been sweet with 106's engraved on them along with the serial number...and not offer them for sale to the public. Yea, people may have mimic'd them, but there's bootlegs of everything. Would have made them really special...just my opinion.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
I like how they're promising buy it now ride it next month when it still appears there are people waiting for their Cross bike to arrive to from late last fall?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Talked to a friend/Dealer, he had onepre order but it was canceled. They will get purchased by the Dealer IMO. I will be a fast bike!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
h7wae14t said:
After seeing the video --> 2 things
They should have put a tach on it.
The derby covers would have been sweet with 106's engraved on them along with the serial number...and not offer them for sale to the public. Yea, people may have mimic'd them, but there's bootlegs of everything. Would have made them really special...just my opinion.
Both great ideas... the tach is a given, but the engraved/serialized derby idea is the best yet...

·
Registered
256 Posts

I would like one. That black and red one would be a sweet compliment to my anniversary vision. My wife is thinking about starting to ride. I just have to talk her into a Victory. However, she is nervous about the size of the Victory's. Even with the low models they can be a little assuming to a novice.
It's all irrelevant since there is no chance I'll have that kind of money anytime soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.