VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well there are thousands of people in our area to see the eclipse and for now the skies are clear. There is no way I want to be out on the roads. Hopefully no one will get injured during this brief period. This was a video of the Cherolala Skyway yesterday. I guess people are going to camp out in their vehicles.

Me I am going to stay at home and since we are in the 2 minute range should have a really good view of it.

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
I wouldn't be out on the roads today for love or money. People are pouring in to the Athens/Sweetwater area. It's crazy

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's crazy everywhere. Now I see someone else had already started a thread about it. It's just hard to keep up with all the post on here. It would not be so bad if I was not the one complaining about so many repeated post. :banghead:

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
It's crazy everywhere. Now I see someone else had already started a thread about it. It's just hard to keep up with all the post on here. It would not be so bad if I was not the one complaining about so many repeated post. :banghead:
I'll start another one.... Just to be safe

·
Premium Member
14,202 Posts
Set up a booth selling oil....someone on here will tell you what type :rofl2:

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
Just got back from lunch. There are people EVERYWHERE

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hopkinsville... been a while since I was stationed at Ft Campbell, home of the Legion, 5th SFG(A). De Opresso Liber!

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
I was rushing home to watch the eclipse with my other half... Coming through the twisties at an accelerated pace ( no place for the wondering eye) and right at corner exit I spot a full moon cover in tight shorts of a woman bent over getting her mail. She turned in time to watch me pass with a smile on her face.

No worries the Vision knows the road well and while I did have my eyes fixed very much off line. I could see where I was going with my peripheral vision...

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
I gotta say, that was pretty amazing

·
Premium Member
14,202 Posts
I was rushing home to watch the eclipse with my other half... Coming through the twisties at an accelerated pace ( no place for the wondering eye) and right at corner exit I spot a full moon cover in tight shorts of a woman bent over getting her mail. She turned in time to watch me pass with a smile on her face.

No worries the Vision knows the road well and while I did have my eyes fixed very much off line. I could see where I was going with my peripheral vision...
VIRGIN? Got member on here looking :badgrin:

• Haha
Reactions: Flyboy and jwfuchs1
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.