VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We rode the Devil's Highway (Route 666), in Eastern Arizona this weekend. There are no words to describe it - it was an amazing experience and I loved pushing the Kingpin through the curves and twisties.

I admit, this road was built for the sport bike, and we enjoyed watching the Young Turks manhandle the corners on their bikes.. it was the only time I wished I could ride one!

But, of course... our own VOG member Shawne looks absolutely awesome on her Ice Blue Vision.

If you ever get the chance to get out to Arizona - you MUST take this legendary ride. It will truly test your metal. At an elevation of 6-9,000 feet high - if that doesn't take your breath away, the curves surely will!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Looks like a blast!

·
Vendor
1,410 Posts
Sounds like a great ride.. beautiful scenery...

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
What, no wet t-shirt pics?!?!

lmao.... ;-)

This is definitely "the one that got away". We have to schedule this ride again.....when it's not 105.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Shhhhh... I don't have wet t shirt pics.. only wet pants pics. LOL
We're ready to go again!! Why not.. before it gets too cold up there! There is an annual group ride through this area in June, but I have to say.. going with a bigger group would not be my idea of fun. It was great with 6 bikes, all going our own pace and riding within our comfort zones. This is a big elk area too.. and the elk are in mating season right now, so they are all over the place!
Definitely have to go in good weather, not in monsoon season!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.