VOG Forum banner

The Current Trend of Indian Motorcycles

5361 51
While looking at the current lineup of the 2022 Indian Motorcycles I notice that most of the iconic looking Indian offerings are just about gone (no more Vintage). There are three remaining:The Springfield, Springfield Dark Horse and the Roadmaster. And with limited color options.

Some old names are carrying onto the newer models. But I wonder if the market is diving this change or is this a long term plan by PI to keep introducing more modern motorcycles.

I always thought that the overhead to keep three models with three different fairings would be cost prohibitive. I believe this is the last year for the Roadmaster.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,556 Posts

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
I’m a fan of the 116 TS I was able to ride at a demo day. Just somn about that motor and torque. Liked it in a cruiser.

may have to go 116 big bore on the Vision. :)

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
That's why Polaris needs to make both, modern and retro. The retro got Indian to a certain point, and they need to stay there and keep making them. But yeah, I think that they need to make modern too.
Polaris had modern and killed it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.