THE CRAZIEST BIKE STORY | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

THE CRAZIEST BIKE STORY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ReigningScorpios, Jul 22, 2021.

1. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    I'm sure we've all had some wild things happen to us on bike runs or just going to the store.
    BUT WHO HAS THE CRAZIEST BIKE STORY OF EM ALL ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bikesofbrads

Bikesofbrads Well-Known Member

2015 victory xct & 06 katana
    Great thread timing!!! Damn near hit a white with black trim miniature horse last night, was dark, running bout 50 mph & WHOAAAA BRAKES &SWERVE!!!!!! WTF, wife & I both said was that a fuk’n mini horse as we looked over our left shoulders both said “yup”, then had 3 black cats dart across the road in front of us over next 3-7 miles, was an interesting ride up to Geneva / Ashbula on Lake Erie last night so went to Erie Pa for tonight, Presque Isle is a must see. Beautiful spot with lots of stuff

• Like Like x 2
  3. KeepRidin!

KeepRidin! Well-Known Member

2017 Indian Chieftain
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. BP6666VR

BP6666VR Well-Known Member

VICTORY JACKPOT 2013 & Cross Country Tour 2014
    You met Suzan of this forum ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. snobnd

snobnd Well-Known Member

victory magnum
    you can’t drop something like that and then walk away it’s not allowed!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. snobnd

snobnd Well-Known Member

victory magnum
    Way back in my younger days riding a Honda 754 super sport, my nemesis date September 1 I was moving and I needed to stowaway my motorcycle, so I asked my sister-in-law to give me a ride back to my apartment so I could finish moving and she said no if I didn’t put my helmet on… reluctantly I put the helmet on and said are you happy?

I didn’t get more than two blocks away when a lady took a left-hand turn in front of my path and we collided I was probably doing close to 50, I went flying over the hood and landed on my head but I did not strap the helmet on… I remember rolling for a little bit and sliding on the pavement let’s call it a cheese grater….. when I stood up I was blind and couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t see out of my helmet, I remember getting to my feet pretty quickly and I thought I was walking back to my motorcycle, but apparently I was walking down a side street.

I was trying toFeel my face to see why I was blind and found that the helmet had spun , while I was fighting to get the helmet off I could hear people screaming where Is he….. once I got myself oriented and started walking back to the intersection I thought I was at I could see people looking under cars into bushes I heard someone yell maybe he’s on the roof of that building someone get a ladder…lol

it’s true what people say when your life flashes before you everything slows down, now I can’t find my motorcycle and I don’t see any vehicles in the intersection where the accident happened , finally people see this bloody zombie holding a helmet walking towards the intersection, all I wanted to know was where is my friggin motorcycle, then one guy points over to the gas station and my motorcycle is up against the pump, someone pumping gas saw a motorcycle heading towards him… for some reason only known to him he pulled the hose out and sprayed the ground with the gas before he ran away, how the hell nothing caught fire or exploded is beyond me, apparently the lady who turned in front of me continue driving on up the road and thankfully a group of kids blocked her path and forced her back to the intersection to explain why she hit me!

The police and fire department show up and the first words out of her mouth was her vessel was larger than mine and when she went to Port I should’ve went to her starboard??? WTF that was the day grandma was no longer allowed to drive!

oh the bike? Yeah that was totaled!

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. lou8700

lou8700 Well-Known Member

2012 Victory Cross Roads, 2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    Dang, there's been so many funny roadtrip stories over the years but the first one that pops in my head is my buddy Russ. We were at Land Between the Lakes in Kentucky and stoped at the visiter center. Russ has a few health issues and was totally fatigued so he laid down on a park bench for a nap. I'm used to this so knew it would be a good hour or so. So I decided to park my XR behind him in case he woke up and I went in to the visitor center. About an hour later I walk back out and heres Russ trying to move my bike. When he sees me he yells over and says "hey Lou, give me a hand will ya, some asshole blocked me in". Ah,good times!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    WOW !
    You got lucky in all kinds of ways.
    Wish there was a video of you walking around with your helmet on your face, nit that i would laugh but ,, well ok i might. Since your ok.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Yeah hah. Whats up with that?
    We wont tell anyone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. snobnd

snobnd Well-Known Member

victory magnum
    probably from a Sideview you would’ve thought I had a broken neck!

• Funny Funny x 1