VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I'm going to guess that you have or are looking at a Hammer S ? If so I'm pretty sure it's a sticker. The best way to remove it would probably be to get it good and warm with a hairdryer and then gently peel each letter off. Then you will probably want to use something like goo-gone or Oops! to remove the left over sticky stuff. After that make sure you wax the area.
But without a picture or a little more information it's just a guess. Could be a custom painted fender?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you're right, just starting to look at picking up a used hammer or hammer s. have seen and rode a hammer, but no "s" close to me. I take all the stickers off of my vehicles - if that HAMMER logo wasn't easy to remove, I'd go crazy.

Thanks for the quick info.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Glad to help. Also I know there are some out there like mine that didn't come with that sticker at all. I actually like it and kind of wish mine had it in chrome on the back fender. Different stokes for different folks.
No matter if you get an S or not I think you'll be happy with it. I love mine and get tons of compliments. Plus if you get one get used to this question "Can I take it out for a spin?" I always say yes. Everyone comes back amazed at how well it handles (especially for a "fat" tire bike) and the power that comes out of the big engine. I've turned several people on to Victory that way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.