VOG Forum banner

That damn Covid

9K views 131 replies 27 participants last post by  Rags 
#1 ·
Survived all this time through Louisiana and South Korea. I get to Germany and have the CCT un crated a few weeks ago but due to an outrageous schedule have had 0 time to register it until today. Driving back from the registration office and I get a call that I've been in close contact with someone that tested positive for covid and gotta get tested and wait for reaults. Great...at least the beer is cold at home

#2 ·
Hoping for the best for you. My bro-in-law flies for UPS and got stuck in China for a couple weeks due to another pilot popping positive. His stay wasn't a pleasant experience and certainly no beer was offered.

#3 · (Edited)
Covid sucks. Almost killed me back in July 2021. Old Slick couldn’t even think of Oil while lying in that hospital bed with C19 pneumonia. I was spared and came out 25lbs lighter with lung scarring and a beaten to death liver. Plasma with antibodies saved my old ass. You can’t prepare for it. You can’t tell where it came from you just don’t know. It affects people differently. If you get it and have a hard time breathing don’t lay on your back. Sleep upright and on your belly to avoid pneumonia.
Put your selves on a healthy vitamin regimen including no more than 25 mg of zinc per day. Stay out of crowds and peoples faces. Drink less and smoke less and for the love of Jesus consider vaccination. I believe as much as we all hate it that vaccination is the key to put this crap away.

#4 ·
Covid sucks. Almost killed me back in July 2021. Old Slick couldn't even think of Oil while lying in that hospital bed with C19 pneumonia. I was spared and came out 25lbs lighter with lung scarring and a beaten to death liver. Plasma with antibodies saved my old ass. You can't prepare for it. You can't tell where it came from you just don't know. It affects people differently. If you get it and have a hard time breathing don't lay on your back. Sleep upright and on your belly to avoid pneumonia.
Put your selves on a healthy vitamin regimen including no more than 25 mg of zinc per day. Stay out of crowds and peoples faces. Drink less and smoke less and for the love of Jesus consider vaccination. I believe as much as we all hate it that vaccination is the key to put this crap away.
I'm sorry you were one of those this virus hit hard like this but very glad you pulled through with the right meds. I firmly believe everyone should have a "covid med pack" for the first signs of getting sick whether with covid, a common cold, or the current strain of the flu which many believe covid is. The Ivermectin, zinc, C, Quercetin, D3 combo kicks the virus' butt through simple and inexpensive easy to get meds so you never get to the point you were. Sadly our corrupt government is doing everything it can to keep these life saving meds from us. One day we should have Nuremberg style trials for those doing this with the same punishment the Nazis got. It's pure evil and sadistic. All profits ill-gotten gains through their crimes should be forfeit and distributed to the families of those they killed. I could name names but by now most people are very aware of who these evil globalists are.

#6 ·
Alright fellas anymore talk of government conspiracies and ill delete this thread. Im triple vaxxed by the military so let's just stop it there.
Go ahead. It won't change the facts on the ground. You don't control where a conversation goes nor what people can say when they voice their opinion.

I didn't insult anyone personally so you have zero grounds to complain. I offered potential life saving info; that is all. Why the government is trying to block that is a bone of contention. Are you woke by any chance?

Also; don't be surprised at how the conversation goes when you name the thread "that damn covid".

#9 ·
That’s what makes this country different than any other land you will put your feet on, we are Americans we will not be silent, it is our duty when we see injustice to speak out, it is our duty to protect our fellow citizens, it is no different than telling someone what they’re about to do to their motorcycle could kill the engine and why!

It’s no longer a conspiracy it’s reality !

#15 ·
It's good to know you're safe and sound in Germany @morgdog. I'm looking forward to your ride reports from their. Happy New Year and T H A N K Y O U for your service.

#25 ·
I came down with it on December 6th. It kicked my butt and now after 3 weeks I am feeling better. My poor wife came down with it a week after me and it hit her hard also. I lost over 20 pounds. But here is the real kicker I was retiring and moving all right after Christmas . By the grace of GOD we pulled it off and pulled into our retirement home driveway today at 4:00 pm. We had to empty out the townhouse that we were renting and move all by ourselves. Not easy to do with being in our mid 60's and sick with Covid crap.

#27 ·
Trust me you will know if you have it. My first symptoms were chills and real bad headaches. Within 24 hours I was down for the count. One of my wife's friends is a nurse and she gave us the " official " test kit and sure enough 2 lines and I had it ( or I was pregnant ) LOL......... Sticking that swab in your nose really sucked. The inside of my nose is still sore. But every day now I am getting better.

#41 ·
Michigan sure is pretty, once are above Lansing they talk funny...like Canadians

#46 ·
@Bikesofbrads @ForestGiant ...OK, about accents I have a real problem:
I dispatch for a towing company and talk to many insurance company dispatchers. The ones from our biggest customer, the ones from their Nashville area, drive me CRAZY with their southern accent....SO SEXY:dance::angel4: (THE FEMALES!!):biggrin:

#48 ·
:angel4:

Street fashion Textile Sleeve Waist Thigh

#51 ·
:icon_thumleft:

Nature Natural environment Tree Plant Font

#62 ·
Hey VB why in the world would someone join a motorcycle forum and head straight to the political thread?

something ain't right about that boy!
Because we're just too cool and everyone wants to talk to us. That has to be it. Why else would a person join and remain while complaining? We are the glue that holds this place together. Lol!

#67 ·
I haven't been on this site for very long. But apparently the resident paranoid conspiracy lunatic fringe tag anything on this website with the word Covid in it. They treat this website like it's their own personal therapy session.
And just when did you realize that your feelings culminated into a sense of being surrounded by those conversing on threads that are actually discussing the subject the thread was created for?

Hairstyle Product Organism Font Rectangle

Font Gesture Happy Cartoon Event

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.