VOG Forum banner

Thanx Victory forums

3K views 27 replies 21 participants last post by  freezeradio 
#1 ·
I was convinced to keep my bike. somehow I did not give up. I lost most use of my right hand ,But I am able to ride after a year of surgery and therapy. Rideing for me starts again this weekend.After a year off.

#4 ·
Good luck getting back on the bike. We are pulling for you!

#8 ·
Congratulations and be safe out there!

#9 ·

There is light at the end of the tunnel, way to hang in there. Ride safe and enjoy, welcome back to the road what I like to call the ribbon around the gift of life.

#10 ·
I'll be sure to get some pictures and post them. Anyone in the Lake Zurich, IL area that wants to join us is welcome. We are headed to Darien, WI for Cornfest on Saturday, 9/11/ PM me for more info if interested.

#15 ·
That is super news. I had a strke a few months ago and I was cared I would never ride again. Back at it putting on more miles than ever. I wish you a full recovery. Easy does it!

Since we are the same age, let me help ya celebrate with this video.

#17 ·
outstanding! be careful!!

#19 ·
stilcrazee said:
I'll be sure to get some pictures and post them. Anyone in the Lake Zurich, IL area that wants to join us is welcome. We are headed to Darien, WI for Cornfest on Saturday, 9/11/ PM me for more info if interested.
That is a great time! That was by far Jackson's favorite run with me. Wish I could be there to join all of you. Anyone in the N. IL, S. WI area needs to head over to Darien.

#21 ·

phoenix9 said:
stilcrazee said:
That is a great time! That was by far Jackson's favorite run with me. Wish I could be there to join all of you. Anyone in the N. IL, S. WI area needs to head over to Darien.
Flashback time.
http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll259/SCSeventyTwo/Corn 09/?albumview=slideshow

#22 ·
Here's a picture that Dean took of me and Jackson on that very ride up to Wisconsin. Sure miss riding with the Southern Cruisers.

Here you go......Jackson Payne and I will be back in the saddle again this weekend heading up 89A to Jerome for lunch

#23 ·
Best of luck, glad to hear a positive story and attitude. Just take it slow and remember ride within your means. I crushed by right middle finger in May of this year and it still gives me problems. For some reason everyone thinks I'm givng them the bird. I think with continued physical therapy and maybe KevinX's throttle gizmo I can finally get some seat time in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.