VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I would like to thank you for your outstanding Youtube videos. I was brousing motorcycle videosand came across your reviews on the Vision. We own a 2008 Kawasaki Nomad and was happy with it. After watching the videos, my wife and I knew we had to get a Vision for the upcomming riding season. The next day we were at the Victory dealer turning in our Nomad for a 2009 Cherry Red Vision Premeum. If I didn't see your videos, I would have not known about Victory and the stunning bikes they make. I will never own anthing but a VICTORY VISIONand my wife will never ride anything but a VICTORY.Take Care Andy and I'll look forward to your next video on the Vision.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Woo Hoo Kodo , welcome to the family. The vog had a lot to do with my decision on the Vision also Hope you have fun here and for Gods sake, LETS SEE SOME PICTURES !!
Thought id throw you a shot of my ride while i was saying welcome. Bet yours looks something like this also.

Dean

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Hey welcome aboard. Although I bought my Vegas's before I seen Andy's videos I bought my Vision because of them and the detail he went through showing the differences.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Welcome! Bought mine for some of the same reasons this past fall. Can't wait til the snow melts!

·
Registered
807 Posts
It wasn't necessarily the videos that sold me on mine, but the near fanatic raving of the people on here. Welcome to the asylum- you won't be going back anytime soon...

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Wow. I'll take that as the ultimate compliment. Thank You.

I hope you enjoy your Vision as much as I enjoyed mine. We're all looking forward to your review when you're riding season arrives.

Ride Safely.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I forgot to mention in my earlier post that many of us are previous Victory owners, and most of us would buy another one. That, in itself, says a lot.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Welcome!! Many smiling mikes on that Vision!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.