Test rode the vv and the xc | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Test rode the vv and the xc

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by Matthew, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    Dreams and wishes, no bike yet
    Finally finished my demo ride on the cross bikes lineup. I'd already test rode the crossroads, but it was sans windshield. The cross country for me was with the default shield not what I'm looking for, it feels like the stock shield catches me right under the chin of my helmet and makes it feel like the wind is trying to decapitate me. The vision is spot on what I'm wanting. It took a little bit of instruction to get the wife on the back, but once she settled in against the tour trunk, she caught herself falling asleep. So it looks like dependent upon price, it's going to be vision or cr dependent upon what is available financially after the move. I'm amazed at how light the vision is at speed, the lean angle is absolutely insane and I caught myself absent mindedly playing with the electronic windshield, (window go up, window go down window go up window go down, wife smacks in the back of the head and instructs me to leave it up, I comply). I'm a little dissappointed at the saddlebag space on the vision COMPARED TO the cross country and 'roads hard bags. Hopefully vic will give the vision a little more bag space in the next upgrade. And since trekkwolf has been giving me a little bit of grief about it, I offer this to trekkwolf, You were right, I need a vision.

2. Trekwolf164

Trekwolf164 Well-Known Member

Victory Vision,Slingshot
    I agree . :laugh:

3. iabob

iabob Well-Known Member

Victory Kingpin
    Stuff sacks from the camping department and you'll be amazed how much really fits in those bags.

4. phoenix9

phoenix9 Well-Known Member

2012 Cross Roads Classic Limited Edition #001
    I know of a smokin' great deal on a Vision if price is your concern. :) ....and it has just about every option needed.

5. Doc_Clockwork

Doc_Clockwork New Member

2012 Victory Vision Tour
    Does it have a trunk? 'Cause what a Vision needs is a trunk. :devil2: