VOG Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
I removed the badges and replaced with decals of the new red V badges. Got them off ebay last spring. No Poliarass on my bike!

·
Registered
12,827 Posts
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle Vehicle
I found these mono-chrome badges on Victory Only site. Pictures do not do them justice. The wings are silver metal flake. They are actually stunning with the contrast look.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant
View attachment 385145 Script if you can get it. If you re trying for the old school look, the old badges will work. Of course, many go with the new badge to update the look.
I chose to go badgeless.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Just call me fickle, look what I found hanging on a pegboard at Gregory Polaris Indian while having my recall work done. The V tank badges. List price was $68.00 there was a 50% sign, but the salesman said he would make me a deal. $15.00 ea. I'll take them! Guess I needed those "stinkin Badges" after all. Yee Haw
Now who can tell the difference in the left or right? Seriously?
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle
Material property Font Composite material Fashion accessory Creative arts

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
I believe the shape of the curvature may determine which side it fits best on, but I'm willing to bet either can be used on either side. The tank isn't exactly symmetrical front to back.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Just call me fickle, look what I found hanging on a pegboard at Gregory Polaris Indian while having my recall work done. The V tank badges. List price was $68.00 there was a 50% sign, but the salesman said he would make me a deal. $15.00 ea. I'll take them! Guess I needed those "stinkin Badges" after all. Yee Haw
Now who can tell the difference in the left or right? Seriously? View attachment 385489 View attachment 385497
Part number ending in 168 is left and part number 169 is right. If you check all the Victory OEM parts diagrams you'll notice the smaller part number is always the left side.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Thanks for playing, It was a rhetorical question. Correct you both are, I cannot find anything different about these two badges and the smaller part number is the left hand side. I wonder why Polaris went to all the trouble and expense for an additional part number on the same part?

·
Registered
12,827 Posts
It’s becaise ( I was told ) the badges are actually different. I noticed on my bike when I went to put on the mono chrome badges there was a distinct diff in the 2. Each one hugs it’s own side better than when I switched they were not as tight to the tank. Crazy I know.

·
Registered
8,141 Posts
I removed my badges and prefer the look.
If you have to have something on the tank and you are already painting it get something custom painted on there you like. Why have a frickin sticker on the side of your tank. All they do is collect dirt.

·
Premium Member
14,192 Posts
Now who can tell the difference in the left or right? Seriously? View attachment 385489 View attachment 385497
HINT: the "V" in VICTORY goes on the left :rofl3:

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.