VOG Forum banner

Tank badge??

7228 18
My right tank badge went missing after a ride this morning. Looking for suggestions for a different badge/decal rather than replacing the original.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts

Here's mine. Straight from Victory. Pretty cheap too. I think the pair was less than $40. Comes in Chrome and black as dsjr70 shows above.

·
Registered
395 Posts
TheDude said:
I prefer not having the tank badges at all. The tank has enough curves to speak for itself.
+1 When I got my JP the first thing I removed was myself after the first ride, the second was those tank badges.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Depending on what color your tank is total Victory in TN has a beautiful script decal that I put on my Cross Country and the Chrome is back in stock. It has a slight raised contour to it.

·
Registered
513 Posts
The ones BLININGER mentioned were $36 at my dealer yesterday. I have never had a badge fall off before but my right side one slips on hot days & I figure when it goes I'll try going without before I pick these up.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I love the Victory Colored tank badges. They have a set in Flagstaff at the eeek where's the card dealer??? Little small shop bout to fold. Prayers with Tom the owner who has cancer to keep it going.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.