VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put these on a Hammer? I love the look of them on bikes but I want to make sure they fit ok and don't make it harder to get your foot under the clutch pedal or brake pedal. I'm not stuck on this exact one either it's just what I came across first.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Not sure about on a Hammer but I have them on my Jackpot. I don't see why they wouldn't work or be any difference from the jackpot. No issues with shifting or the brake lever. The angle you set them at is adjustable so you an put it where it's comfortable for you. you do have to purchase the splined adapters though. I've found that with the bottom part swung out that they are a tad too far out. I'm 5'11 with a 32" inseam fwiw. I've found them more comfortable and useful in the down position basically using them as just mini floorboards.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Another option is the extended highway pegs from Kuryaken. I put them on my bike and love them. I use them like floorboards, or I can kick my heels up on top of them and stretch my legs. On top of it, I think they look badass and I've had a lot of people comment on how nice they look. I think I have a picture of them in my profile... If not i'll try to upload one now.

·
Registered
150 Posts

Okay, I posted a couple pictures in my profile you can check out. I'll also try to post them here, but i'm dumb with forums so no promises. I love the things. Just giving you another option.
Just tried to upload them in this post. Says something about maximum pixels...I dunno anything about that so you can just check in my profile. I got those to work. =)
Matt

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool, don't think I've ever seen those. Do they collapse at all? It looks like the top one might swing down? I'm not a fan of the background though......snow and ice don't remind me that, that is coming! Yuk.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.