VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heard a rumor that the sweptness pipes were discontinued?? anyone hear this? I cant find them anywhere for sale so if you know a place send me there link and info i want a set ASAP and a S&S air cleaner set up

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The ness pipes look to similar to the vic pipes i already have. I like the other ones, but as far asl oudness goes which is louder and more obnoxious? Would also suggest a s&s air filter intake or what with these pipes?

·
Registered
3,209 Posts

slyone72 said:
The ness pipes look to similar to the vic pipes i already have. I like the other ones, but as far asl oudness goes which is louder and more obnoxious? Would also suggest a s&s air filter intake or what with these pipes?
In person the Ness pipe is much different looking then the Vic swept pipe, and as far as performance goes the swept is not even any competition.The RPW is definatlylouder, but remember ther louder the pipe the louder the pop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.