VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across this Suzuki commercial and personally, as a Dog owner/lover, I find this a bit disturbing.

You be the judge.

·
Registered
807 Posts

I'm funny about my dogstoo, so I'd rather not see that aired here.
And Vick's onlydistinction from a serial murderer is by virtue of species.
Hunting wild game- okay. Killing captive dogs- string him up.

·
Registered
814 Posts

I love dogs too and have always had one. Although I don't think this would make a great commecial I do see the humour in it and I'm sure there were no animals hurt in the making of the video.
Funny, Loved the girl's reaction, thanks for sharing it.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I have 2 dogs. My dogs & I are HUGE buds.

I like the commercial. I think it's funny. I like clever, different & witty commercials.

The best part is the screaming wife - perfect!!!!

I wanted an objective opinion - so I showed it to my dogs. Zoey (the Australian Shepherd) and Buster (the Boxer) didn't say anything. However, they did wag their tails. I'm analyzing what that means. Get back to ya.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I am a dog lover tooand I stillI find that commercial funny. I can see why some people would have a problem with it.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
It's not funny because of the dog, but because of the relationship between the Husband and wife....maybe next time she'll let the man go for his motorcycle ride.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I just showed the commercial to the bride. I did not "prep" her before I played it.

I just asked her to tell me if she liked it or not.
She laughed - a lot!!! Thought it was great. Why? The wife's reaction.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.