Supporting Our Vendors and Dealers | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Supporting Our Vendors and Dealers

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by bukweet, Dec 31, 2012.

1. bukweet

bukweet Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2009 Kingpin - 2012 CCT
    Hello everyone I am a big believer in supporting the little guy. After making a few purchases from the Jon at WD, I had my local dealer Stoke's Victory Polaris in Pensacola Fl do all the installs (one inch lowering , short kickstand, baffled pipes and a couple other goodies). They are now a dealer for the WD line. I hope that everyone around here would take the time to support not only the vendors but the dealers too. I believe most are locally owned and operated and I just LOVE HomeGrown "Pun Intended". I will also be able to give some feedback on there professional opinion on the Guard Dawg system in a couple days after they install my keyless system. And sure i could do it myself but there again it goes back to supporting the ones that in the end support us.
    I would not support them if they did not go up and beyond taking care of my needs and doing so reasonably and honestly.
    So if you like your dealer and or any vendors make sure to try and introduce the two and help in the future development of the Motorcycle we seem to love. VICTORY
    Nope not related and have no monetary gains in this post. I just love my scooter and just happen to really like my dealer and think their service department(BRIAN) is one of the best i have ever dealt with for any transportation needs. Maybe i'm not any kind of expert but i do have a background in the service business (Managed a Paint and Body Shop for twenty years ) Now run a retail business for a division of Kroger on there conveinence store side in Pensacola FL.
    "if you like em support em"
    Happy New Year Let's Ride
    "Do U Like the farmer done the tator plant U now and dig U l8r"
    Peace bukweet_ aka beachbum_ aka Wayne Blocker [​IMG]
    I'm so ready to go back and do the gap are you[​IMG]

2. shockhappens

shockhappens Active Member

Corry Ness Cross country 117

[​IMG]A+

3. SpidermanOhio

SpidermanOhio Active Member

2011 Victory Vision
    I agree - WitchDoctor is a great supporter of the brand. He is a stand up guy with an awesome work ethic. There are many others too..... And my dealer - Bair's is one of the best in the country. Other guys that i have bought from with excellent service and products: - barracuda customs -Cycleops -HMD -Kewl Metals -Noemetz -Strokers Dallas -Lloydz -KMC Powersports -Conquest Customs Did I miss anyone? LOL

4. El_Dave

El_Dave Member

2000 Victory V92SC

I'm getting some parts from Jon for "Old Red" in 2 weeks. I'm gonna have a GREAT check! It'll have 2 double time days and 16 hours of OT on it!!! WOO HOO!!!

5. bikerbob

bikerbob Active Member

2012 Cross Country Tour

I ditto Spiderman. We must hang out in the same places. :)

6. JayFL726

JayFL726 Well-Known Member

2011 Victory Cross Country/2005 Dyna

All for supporting the Local Dealer and Vendors .. Have sent the Dealer 2 Buyers and recommend them to others who are thinking about buying, think supporting them that way beats having them do service that I can easily do myself .. Have ordered a few items from the Vendors in 2 months time and am sure will be many more orders for them in the Future..

7. bubba

bubba Well-Known Member

2006 Kingpin

Word of mouth is golden in small business. John is Top Shelf in my book as are others on your list.

8. Witchdoctor

Witchdoctor Well-Known Member

Jackpot

Thanks and this is a really great post. Stokes is one of my newest dealers and do seem to be pretty good folks. As always thanks for the great comments that all you VOG folks give us. We try extremely hard to provide not only the largest selection of great products but also to maintain our number 1 status in providing the best customer service in the Victory aftermarket.
    Again thank you for the post. [​IMG]