VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Arizona has the right Idea and I think a Trip in Sept would be a great way to show support .
If this sounds good I was thinking Sedona.
Anyone interested ?

·
Registered
423 Posts
I agree with you. I think they have the right idea too. I don't think I'll be free at that time, but you never know. I will keep it in mind. At the very least, the other border states need to adopt the same policy.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
I will be in Sedona, and Prescott Saturday with my KP. I will support them early for you guys.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Trekwolf,

From another Arizonan I say thank you as well. As for a trip and ride in September, I can certainly help set that up for you.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
I think Arizona has the support of the great majority, it's our Federal Government that needs to wake up. Wish I could be there but probably can't get there. Keep up the fight Arizona, we're all with you!!

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
advntrus said:
Man it's everything I can do to keep myself from hijacking the thread and just GOING OFF on this Administration. I'll hold my peace though long enough to say this much....lol.That if I could ride with you guys, I'd be there!
Go BREWER!!!
Shawn
Shawn,

This is one that takes great restraint....but I take pleasure in just knowing where the vast majority of the Country stands on this, and the Federal government just keeps digging themselves deeper and deeper into the hole. when the law first passed the revolt was thunderous, but honestly as the citizens of the USA got educated on the law and the issues, I will say that the SILENCE coming from those same protestors has been deafening. A lot of those people who were so loud at first wont even admit they ever had that stance now.....they have been embarrassed by their own ignorance of the laws of this Country.

They finally picked the WRONG fight with the wrong group of people and its been a rout ever since.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
advntrus said:
phoenix9 said:
advntrus said:
Man it's everything I can do to keep myself from hijacking the thread and just GOING OFF on this Administration. I'll hold my peace though long enough to say this much....lol.That if I could ride with you guys, I'd be there!
Go BREWER!!!
Shawn
Shawn,

This is one that takes great restraint....but I take pleasure in just knowing where the vast majority of the Country stands on this, and the Federal government just keeps digging themselves deeper and deeper into the hole. when the law first passed the revolt was thunderous, but honestly as the citizens of the USA got educated on the law and the issues, I will say that the SILENCE coming from those same protestors has been deafening. A lot of those people who were so loud at first wont even admit they ever had that stance now.....they have been embarrassed by their own ignorance of the laws of this Country.

They finally picked the WRONG fight with the wrong group of people and its been a rout ever since.
+1!!!
Like I said......It's taking everything I've got.....lol
Shawn
+2 on that, our commander in destruction of our country will be on tv tonight telling us all what we should be doing and thinking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.