VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Dammit, thought you were setting up one for this coming weekend. Want to confuse people with our bikes, just not us.

• Haha
Reactions: jwfuchs1

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Must be a NE term for twins. I'm broke but I might stand on an unoccupied corner in Portland to get gas money. As a hooker or panhandler, I don't really care which.

• Haha
Reactions: Cruzie27

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
"Twinkies"
Ok, I don't know what that means but you're welcome to come too and explain it to me :winner_smilie:
Down here, when two people dress alike with clothing (same color/style shirt, same color/style pants, etc.) the term "twinkies" is used, as they appear similar like the two cakes in a "Twinkies".

• Haha
Reactions: KLA

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PDX LAzerGazer, looking at your map I see you bypassed South Carolina. Any particular reason? Anything I need to know about avoiding it there?

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
To be honest, I thought I touched it but when I went over the GPS tracker logs, realized I'd missed it. I also missed Delaware I guess, I did that one on purpose.
View attachment 492981

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.