VOG Forum banner
181 - 200 of 331 Posts

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,469 Posts
Is there a picture of the finished product yet?
He had to get the orders figured out as in who needed what color and such. He is finishing mine up, going to cut it for the rest, and then paint it. Should be done fairly soon.

Reactions: Terminal

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yes, colors are fine but I will need anyone wanting a color other then black, will have to get it scanned at a shop and send me a PPg number for cross reference and add 20 for paint cost.

So update, these first 2 will take the longest time because of making a mount for the backrest option. I think this adjustable backrest is the best fit for the bikes, but feel free to jump in with opinions. Now keep in mind it will NOT be quick detachable. Here is one panel in primer.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,469 Posts
This is looking great!
Best of all it's mine!

I can't wait to add it to my 08 so the wife and I can cruise on it for the shorter runs instead of always taking the 13.

Guess I'll finally have a reason to throw on my second set of passenger board risers too. I bought them just in case and now I'm glad I did. They are more rare than lowers.

·
Super Moderator
26,469 Posts
Reactions: Dain

·
Super Moderator
26,469 Posts
Of course I did lol.

Now I hope most will like this adjustable backrest with rack.
I think it's the best fit for the bike.
Haha! Great!

I really like it and think that backrest was a good choice.

Reactions: Dain

·
Super Moderator
26,469 Posts
Powder coating done. Just fits in my oven, I use it for my brake pedal conversion kits for Victory bikes.

Dain
It's all coming together!

I first signed up with the feeling of "if it happens that will be nice," but as things have moved along and are now actually in the works I've been getting very excited. More excited than I thought I would. Being able to both be comfortable on either bike is going to be awesome, and will help keep the miles off my 13.

Reactions: Deltaflash and Dain

·
Registered
274 Posts
It is bolted to the mount with stainless hardware and the mount is powder coated in gloss or matte finish. The adjustment has a acorn lock nut with a tooth friction lock. It also has 2 little helmet locks on the bottom lol.

Thanks, Dain

181 - 200 of 331 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.