VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Tjim01 said:
Contact me if interested - wheels $200 for pair (great condition) + shipping

Intake plate $50 shipped
What wheels? off what year bike, what model? I might be interested if thet are not chrome

·
Registered
36 Posts
Salty said:
Bubba you read my thoughts! LOL
I would love the 8Ball wheels on my 09TP
if you are being serious i will sell you mine when i get my 09 8ball i dont like them just need the money to get some thing else evil 7 or the like, i want like a10 spoke mag pref. but it seems no one make a good selection of wheels for victory.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
REVL33 said:
Salty said:
if you are being serious i will sell you mine when i get my 09 8ball i dont like them just need the money to get some thing else evil 7 or the like, i want like a10 spoke mag pref. but it seems no one make a good selection of wheels for victory.
They only made 8 Balls in 2010. Did you mean 10?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys - The wheels are stockers off a 2008. I put the 8-Balls on mine from a 2010 someone else changed out for something they liked better.

FYI - I also have a NEW Lloydz intake plate in original packaging - $75 shipped.

·
Registered
36 Posts
bubba said:
REVL33 said:
Salty said:
sorry i forgot you guys meant the 8 ball vision was not thinking straight .

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
REVL33 said:
bubba said:
REVL33 said:
Salty said:
sorry i forgot you guys meant the 8 ball vision was not thinking straight .
Thanks for thinking of us, almost had a woody!! :)

·
Registered
425 Posts

I'm interested in purchasing the 08 Vision stock wheels. Can you sent me a PM on the best wasy to contact you? Sorry but I already have the intake plate but an extra set of wheels appeal to me..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.