VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question about a Vegas. I'm looking at buying another Vegas, and this guy is saying these are not stock pipes.

They are stock, are they not?

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
maybe modified but they look stock to me. If you drill the baffles, it's no longer stock, technically.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He just says they are stg 1 victory Exhaust. My Vegas had the Stg 1 drag exhaust, so that's why I think he is lying.

My old Vegas.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't find any examples of the 'Victory performance' full system. Never heard of it, any videos or websites?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Stage 1 on my 07 Kingpin had Victory Performance on top rear of mufflers with 1 5/8 inch outlets.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Looks the same as the ones on my 04 KP, and yes they are labeled Victory Performance (on the covers) and appear to be a deal Victory worked out with Vance and Hines in these early years to have them make the Stg 1 pipes for the KP, and appears to be Vegas also from your pics.
I found this out on the S&S intake brochure I got when i put that intake on my KP....part of hte purchase included an S&S Calibration Map File and the one i chose was labeled as follows:

S&S Map File # 54-0111, details: 2003-2005 Veg/Kng Pn/8-Ball 92CI S&SAC/STGIVictory Performance (V&H)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.