VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy ****. Radio from Yankphan installed this weeeknd and it sounds GREAT. pretty simple install if you have a brain. I don't so it took a little longer. Installed Polk 6.5 marine grade speakers in fairing and Alpine 5,25's in the trunk. Powered with a small Alpine Amp KTU445. Can actually hear the trunk speaker when moving for the first time. Need to play with the gains a little more but I am pretty friggin happy. Thanks Dave, you stereos are a godsend.....

Reactions: jmstang302

·
Registered
264 Posts
Holy ****. Radio from Yankphan installed this weeeknd and it sounds GREAT. pretty simple install if you have a brain. I don't so it took a little longer. Installed Polk 6.5 marine grade speakers in fairing and Alpine 5,25's in the trunk. Powered with a small Alpine Amp KTU445. Can actually hear the trunk speaker when moving for the first time. Need to play with the gains a little more but I am pretty friggin happy. Thanks Dave, you stereos are a godsend.....
Pics?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.