VOG Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I tried to crank my bike I heard a solenoid clicking and my fuel pemp. No dash lights no head light and no start. The battery is charged. The only fuse box I can find is on top of the battery and it only has a fuel pump fuse the rest are relays. Is there another fuse box that I'm missing??? Any help is appreciated I have a funeral tomorrow I need to ride in. That is guys.

·
Registered
39 Posts
While browsing the forums, i've come across quite a few threads about starter issues and read through some of them. It seems like the starter is a known issue. If you search "starter", there are tons of information already out there. Good luck getting your starter working. Cheers!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
While browsing the forums, i've come across quite a few threads about starter issues and read through some of them. It seems like the starter is a known issue. If you search "starter", there are tons of information already out there. Good luck getting your starter working. Cheers!
It's not the starter. The juice isn't even getting there right. The solenoid I heard clicking is the one under the seat right above the battery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.