" STAND UP" | Page 75 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

" STAND UP"

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by 1 MEAN66, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    Victory Boardwalk
    Yep the normal migration is from North to South and I can't think of a bad person from Ohio and now there, in these times, yeah your stuck with the Parents Thing...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Bikesofbrads

Bikesofbrads Well-Known Member

2015 victory xct & 06 katana
    If your ever up this way I’ll introduce you to some, hahahaha, it is hard to beat the small town friendliness, when you hold the door people actually say “thank you”. Not always everywhere, but more than not!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    Twenty? Really, I just dumped the nasty brainwashed ones that let TDS rot their thoughts to a twisted view based on "proven" Fake News. Not applying or total lack of Logic as they swim in a sea of Double Think taught to them by bias ad lying politicians that are totally corrupted and protected by compromised DOJ. That has failed to live by the Oath they took, as they dismantle the Constitutional Bill of Rights for political favors paid for by Big Tech.

Those Big Tech Companies received billions from those same people to acquire information on all Americans in order to further the goal of World Domination. Some of this through purchase and control of the Lamestream Media that feeds the trolls knowledge base and confirms their allegiance to the Obiden Administration. This despite the fact they are openly corrupt as they ignore the truth to join the Hive.

Twenty, damn that is scary as I only see a few... Wait, you aren't counting the ones that faded away years ago, as they lost the debates after the 2016 election are you? Hell, at least with some of them, you could still have a debate. These current ones have not a shred of proof to support their lame statements and appear to have lost any bar of discussion... One of them gets into a drunk stupor as he rails with no supporting evidence. I have elected just to ask if they supported the babbling Traitor and Chief. If so, discussion is finished as they are too ethically compromised to have a conversion with...

But alas, yes the ignore feature awesome...

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    I agree during the great "fear the deplorable campaign" I was still travelling across several States in all the backwater towns and communities. Yep noticed the same thing as everyone is trying to live a civilized life despite the howls from the Lamestream Media of the Mean Orange Man and his minions destroying the World...

I seem to notice all the torching was from the current Party's supported haters.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Blowndodge

Blowndodge Well-Known Member

2013 Victory XCT
    At least half are name calling liberals that attack you for a belief. The other half berated me and others on their motorcycle ramblings.

I'll give you a couple of examples. Years ago someone started a post on why don't you have an under drive pulley on your Victory. I answered I have an XCT for touring and I see no reason to gear it down. I said it cruises at 80 nice and relaxed.

Then the Flintstone 5 showed up. Don't ask about them. The're a thing of the past and not worth the ink. They talked it out aloud among the forum that I probably never been over 100 mph and have no idea what I'm talking about, followed with yuck yuck yuck.

Then why don't I have cams in my XCT?. I responded with I felt the bike has enough power. I came from a Kawasaki Nomad and that bike could use a lot more power! The Victor felt strong enough. Yuck yuck yuck was the answer again. Of course I responded if you bought a 90HP V twin to be a drag racer you bought the wrong bike. Think about it. If you bought Victory to have bragging rights on HP you should have bought a Diavel or some other 160HP monster. I bought the Victory to tour on, period. I couldn't care who has a faster bike. They freaked out again.

These aren't "discussions" These were "do as we say or else" clowns. Sounds like the current administration doesn't it?

These goons are all on ignored. They provide me with no educated responses. I would guess many of them were liberal.

All with illegal modified exhausts, after market fuel processors in violation of Federal and State laws but still tree hugging liberal environmentalists violating pollution guidelines. See why discussion is moot? Even THEY don't believe in their own beliefs. Only that others do...

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. snobnd

snobnd Well-Known Member

victory magnum
    And there he is ,tree hugging Lou and his Smiley face.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. SteveSmirh

SteveSmirh Member

Custom Victory
    The Purpose Of The Jan. 6 Select Committee Is To Suppress Free Speech
    The message is clear: if you exercise your First Amendment rights for a cause that those in power have not approved, you will be targeted.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BKAB6BAgDEAI&usg=AOvVaw2yPO-Wxfj0KKlLBr94A8Vj

If you fill your head with crap and lies from irreputable sources what do you think will happens when you open your mouth?

A questionable source Exhibits one of the following is following; extreme bias consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

This is what these fools are willing to side with knowing full well it is killing democracy and subverting the constitution. A Special Prosecutor must be appointed to bring all those who orginized the attack on democracy at the request of a former president trying to cling to power by any means possible.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    I like you and rarely go too far with Mods as yeah if you 160 hp, buy 160 hp or mod your heart out, I don't care. One of the Fllintstone Boy's arguments were just trash and still are and a couple of them don't even ride for Christ's sake and yet they are the Guru of internal Combustion...

Hell I have a stock engine producing 650hp and the same number of torques (Clarkson term)... But still enjoy the 250hp antiques as I can use it all. Not so with the 650HP beast or find myself in the ditch or will be digging one for the County on work detail.

Yeah I guess you are right as I have had to debates fuel/air ratios ending back into cams and even questioned when I pointed some steel frames already had a different cam, came with it. Yet no it had to be the same cam as blah, blah, blah...

Don't get me wrong as I do modify a bit so, I can't claim I don't, but the nastiness just got worse and worse, even when you supply facts. They do love shooting themselves in the Liberal tali-wacker and claim they are special and above it all...

A Lot of knowledge out there for sure and why we are here in the first place as it can save a headache being the first one and it has always been the politics that get spirited for me.

IMHO

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    Covid News for the Day:

Hell they stopped counting Breakthroughs on May 1st so as to hide the fact it doesn’t keep one from getting and spreading the Covid… This BS oh it “lessons” the symptoms as 85% of unvaccinated don’t require Hospitalization and many with asymptomatic response. No the CDC assholes are looking to claim natural Immunity as proof their 160 day artificial vaccine worked…

Countries with almost full vaccination are still getting rocked as others have negative reactions to the Fauci Flu Joy Juice.

Oregon Senators Call for Investigation Into Alleged COVID-19 Statistical Manipulation

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. snobnd

snobnd Well-Known Member

victory magnum
    All this fake information coming out of the fake administration is just that fake!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Blowndodge

Blowndodge Well-Known Member

2013 Victory XCT
    And here is their fearless leader with words to the wise!

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. snobnd

snobnd Well-Known Member

victory magnum
    Well well well!

BREAKING: Judge Temporarily Stops New York’s Vaccine Mandate For Healthcare Workers Citing US Constitution

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. jwfuchs1

jwfuchs1 Well-Known Member

Cross Country
    I'm just gonna place this here. Something sure doesn't seem right about this.

FB_IMG_1634081356994.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    Damn the privilege,...

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. satxron

satxron Well-Known Member

2006 Kingpin
    You are exactly right. The people in Texas don't treat shooting people as serious dangers to the public like the people in Wisconsin. But the kid in Wisconsin took an AR to a riot. Hmm, what could ever go wrong with that? Judges don't have judge zoom calls on what states do what bails for what people.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1