" STAND UP" | Page 26 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

" STAND UP"

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by 1 MEAN66, Sep 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    Victory Boardwalk
    Oh Hell, I thought the next Hit was going to be "Buffoons in the Big House" or "Fauci's Bat Soup Conquers the World"...

2. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    Now, now, Sno-man you know those that die "with" Covid die "of" Covid and those that die "of" the Vaccine are merely "with", silly boy...

Plus who is counting anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. PaddyMcQ

PaddyMcQ New Member

Vision & Kingpin
    How desperate and lacking in self control do you have to be post political bullshit on a motorcycle forum? Did Facebook and Twitter kick you off? Fools.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Blowndodge

Blowndodge Well-Known Member

2013 Victory XCT
    Your lack of knowledge shows you don't belong here stool sampler. We have a list of topics we can discuss WITHOUT your uneducated opinion. You can't figure out you don't have to click on the thread but you do! :badgrin:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. James__

James__ Active Member

2014 XC
    How desperate and lacking for attention must You be to feel the need to post in the site's most trafficked thread right now just so that your name is seen even though you have nothing of substance to post for either side?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Blowndodge

Blowndodge Well-Known Member

2013 Victory XCT
    Putting Paddy McKaren on ignore is a treat!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. snobnd

snobnd Well-Known Member

victory magnum
    it says you joined in 2015, and you have only posted 12 times before?

and you chose to criticize members who have posted thousands…. you do know that looks desperate?

• Winner Winner x 3
  8. VicVisionBulldog

VicVisionBulldog VOG Police Chief Staff Member Moderator

Top Poster Of Month

13' Vision Tour / 08' Vision Street Premium
    Thank goodness we are not like them. If we were The VOG would have been dead long ago. Victory is long gone and we have probably discussed every issue to be searched so we are really no longer needed. That probably explains why nobody cares about this place anymore.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Bikesofbrads

Bikesofbrads Well-Known Member

2015 victory xct & 06 katana
    Hell even slickity vic gets tired of talkin oil

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Chattanooga_Mark

Chattanooga_Mark Well-Known Member

2012 CCT, Wonderful in white

You continue to not get it and spread falsities about me and others. Your posts are carbon copies from people like Nicole Wallace on MSNBC. Yes, I know, you 'don't watch that station' yet you mimic her and those like her perfectly. Sadly, her and those like her are 'your' people. So steeped in TDS hatred it's eating you from the inside out to where its blinded your eyes and made you deaf to anything but your misinformed positions.

You continue to be one of the most hateful posters regarding any and all things political. I blocked some of those even worse for obvious reasons. Everyone can have a voice but they won't all get an audience.

Your posts about motorcycles and electric vehicles etc are excellent. I look forward to them and learn from them. Politics and the reality of facts, history and current events, not even close.

Please try to stop looking at politicians, teleprompter readers and others in the 'main stream media' to get your facts, logic, common sense, morals and ethics. They're mostly incapable of being good examples of these things. Though I'm seldom disappointed in these kinds of people because my expectations for them are so. I fully expect a snake to act like a snake, a liar to lie, a thief to steal and so forth. I certainly don't like it, and I pray their hearts will be softened and that they'll listen to reason and reality before it's too late.

There are plenty of things to be concerned about today. Your side saw to it that Trump lost. Instead of being happy and cheerful in the 'victory' that your side 'won', you continue to be hurtful, hateful and full of resentment.

Move on sir, move on and get over it.

• Winner Winner x 3
  11. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    Don’t know who you were talking too due the Ignore Few... But not knowing the identity and they are on the “Ignore” tells me it ain't worth the research...

Speaking of research and lies and the ignoring of the science for the talking points of the opinions of the one that aided the start and getting rich from his Pandemic, here is those that do know the Science. Or at least attempted to conduct correct principles and practices...

Great Barrington Declaration - Signature Count

• Like Like x 1
  13. Chattanooga_Mark

Once in a while I'll click on the Read Ignored Comments line. Sure enough, I'm quickly reminded why I put them on ignore in the first place. I have no issue with people who don't agree with me. In fact I enjoy a constructive discussion of issues. But when one side refuses to listen by only being on output, refusing to answer simple questions, I tend to wish them well and move on.

I enjoy listening to a wide variety of people. Those I seldom agree with as well as those I mostly do. The funny thing is that one of the many podcasts I listen to is Ted Cruz from Texas. I don't live in Texas so his vote doesn't always directly affect me. But he's very nearly a constitutional scholar with a great sense about himself. Many will read Ted Cruz and stop right there because even though they haven't ever listened to him, they hate him because he has an R after his title. He's as harsh on many other republicans as he is on some democrats. He also explains the actual process of Washington instead of what many believe from their preconceived notions. Ted also has a good sense of humor which I greatly enjoy in a person.

But no, I still don't get my morals and ethics etc from Senator Ted Cruz. He is a politician after all. His dad though, continues to be a great man with an excellent story.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    I have little use for any of the DC Swamp-Rats as they are responsible to the state we are in, by not stopping the madness...

That said, I went off the rails in 2016 when I realized what had just happened with one Party illegally spying on the other using Intell resources and the DOJ. I have not recovered because I have studied Constitution Law at those Agencies and was stunned. I also conducted surveillance for years and abided by the strict rules of expected privacy enforced by the Courts.

No I want to see an overhaul as the weakness of those that abuse their power is there for all to see, regardless of Party. Term limits and a Third Party are in order.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Chattanooga_Mark

Is there a department left in Washington that isn’t corrupt? Not that is known about anyway. The corruption over the past few decades has become nearly all encompassing. The country had a good run and in many respects is still going strong. But the powerful core has become derailed. There isn’t an easy means within the US Constitution to reassemble the country that was torn apart but bureaucratic thieves.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.