VOG Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1837 Posts

·
Registered
6,483 Posts
Sadly the US is now in a third world banana republic situation where it no longer matters who votes, it matters who counts the votes. Next to zero transparency, validation or accountability when people are clearly found to be cheating.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
No one to vote for here this year.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No one to vote for here this year.
Here either. Country wide every two years. Just would like people who have not registered in the past to do it now, so when it is time everyone is ready to vote. NOT TELLING anyone Who or what to vote for - Just register and Do your duty VOTE. A friendly reminder! LOTS OF "STUFF" going on - Voting is OUR first step - to keep things going or correct.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
No vote = no bitching

·
Registered
4,159 Posts

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Don't vote if you're not a citizen and let no political party tell you otherwise.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Hope this isn't "political" . I did NOT say what to vote - simply TO VOTE ! It's that voting that gives ALL the right to speak about anything.
Agreed. Everyone who can vote should vote.

Reactions: Redrider

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Hope this isn't "political" . I did NOT say what to vote - simply TO VOTE ! It's that voting that gives ALL the right to speak about anything.
Hopefully Zuckerberg doesn't show up here......

·
Registered
17,114 Posts
I applaud your enthusiasm, but can’t say I share it. Watching us go from the “worst ever” to “might as well be the worst ever” has me more cynical now than at anytime in my past. Even worse, the state and local situation is just as bad. My new attitude is, “if they’re going to burn this sh*t to the ground…let ‘em.” I’m stocking up on marshmallows now. Money buys favor and all we get is the debt, our votes don’t matter they’re just a charade to distract us from paying the bill.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Seems like forever since we've had someone to vote for. Most often it's who not to vote for. September 20 for us. An expensive election called half way through a term because Jr is a twit.

The nice thing here is we have about 14 parties that you can vote for. With the corruption and partisanship in the system I personally think the best we can hope for is a minority government with two of the three majority parties. That way they have to cooperate and there's less activity on actions and agendas they didn't get elected to do in the first place.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Please to all who are here. REGISTER TO VOTE - AND DO SO!!!!!
I applaud your enthusiasm, but can't say I share it. Watching us go from the "worst ever" to "might as well be the worst ever" has me more cynical now than at anytime in my past. Even worse, the state and local situation is just as bad. My new attitude is, "if they're going to burn this sh*t to the ground…let 'em." I'm stocking up on marshmallows now. Money buys favor and all we get is the debt, our votes don't matter they're just a charade to distract us from paying the bill.
Agreed. Everyone who can vote should vote.
Well, I'm outta this thread.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
So we’ll just continue spending a lifetime riding the one’s we have creating new kick ass memories & sharing them here, plus is always boobs to discuss other than those heads in an orifice I mean office, the one’s w/o hairy nipples

·
Registered
6,483 Posts
It's too bad we don't have any new Victorys to talk about.
We fortunately have several 'new to me' Victory owners that find this site on a regular basis.

I was at a local MC clubhouse Friday evening. One of the senior club members came in and asked:
"Who owns that big white Victory out their?"
"I do sir"
"You must be important because that bike has presence."

Later on in the evening he said: "never trust an Indian owner" to which I replied: "never trust a company that murders their own to take care of one they bought."

1 - 20 of 1837 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.