VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Just getting started here. Feel great, doesn't it?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Pulled the bike out today to wash it & get it ready to sell. Put about 1/2 a mile on it riding around the yard and staying out of the mud.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

bored76 said:
Pulled the bike out today to wash it & get it ready to sell. Put about 1/2 a mile on it riding around the yard and staying out of the mud.
To sell?
I bought mine to ride, not to keep me warm during the winter.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
OneThumb said:
bored76 said:
To sell?
The Kawi. I'm waiting for a good rain to get the sand off the road before I get the XR from the dealer, or April 8th, which ever comes first.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
bored76 said:
OneThumb said:
bored76 said:
To sell?
The Kawi. I'm waiting for a good rain to get the sand off the road before I get the XR from the dealer, or April 8th, which ever comes first.
Thank God! I thought I was going to have to meet you and buy you a coffee at Tim's to warm you up.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
OneThumb said:
bored76 said:
OneThumb said:
bored76 said:
To sell?
Thank God! I thought I was going to have to meet you and buy you a coffee at Tim's to warm you up.
I'm hoping to be going through Ontario this summer on a bike trip to the East coast, so a Timmies stop can always be fit in :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.